Sunday 2 December 2007

Last FM Stats

Hello,

here's some stats for my listening habits on last fm.
Certainly won't be everyone's cup of tea, but that suits me perfectly :)






It took me a while to get into Last FM, I'd posted some music on it a few years back and I was disappointed with the playback quality, upload process and a few other things. So I decided to pull my music off. I was pleasantly surprised however when I went back a few months ago and decided to post some music again. They've addressed many of the issues that used to make it unstable and unattractive to serious musicians. The playback still isn't what it should be, but it is much better and the upload process has been simplified so that you can upload one track at a time, instead of the full album. There was nothing worse than when you uploaded a full album, only to find their system had rejected it because one track was tagged incorrectly.

It still has niggly issues like being unable to differentiate between artists/bands with the same track names and artist names, but they're definitely getting there. So even though solipsism is tagged as Metal From Puerto Rico on last FM, I can assure you it isn't :) I believe though there is some death metal band from puerto rico called "solipsismo", so it's probably down to them! I have nothing against Death Metal guys, but I do think you should change your name :)

No comments: